Monday, 23 April 2007

The big suckage

So I try to fix one little thing on my laptop and everything goes WHACKY and my man tells me it's my FAULT and I've got too much WORK and I just wanna sit and KNIT DAMMIT and computers suck. And work. Work sucks.

And I went running and it was CRAP because it's all RAINY and I feel all HEAVY and GROSS and running sucks. And being heavy sucks too cos it's all my FAULT cos I ATE TOO MUCH mmm peanut butter yummy.

And then I tried to set up a BLOG so I could YELL AT SOMEONE and I got all distracted and I'm not sulky enough for a proper tantrum any more so my blog doesn't even get a PROPER GODDAM INITIATION. Blogs SUCK.

3 comments:

Bill C said...

Call me crazy but I really like the color scheme. Reminds me of something... hmm. Can't place it. Crap! Now I'll be all obsessed until I remember.

firstfallen said...

omg! my retinas!! now I'm blind, and sad, and life sucks. I'm going to go eat some white eggs (the aforementioned sugar-coated chocolatey ones). Boooooo.

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Yes! Life SUCKS! And the colours SUCK! and eggs SUCK!... no they totally don't, but you can suck them, and that helps. You get the idea anyway, this is a ranty space. Go suck eggs. I MEAN that.